Sunday, July 27, 2008

TO SAAHIL....

Every goodbye makes the next hello closer!!

This line so aptly summarizes the day today, I retrospect and feel how every minute of today had a meaning to it in quality and quantity. Its just my immense desire to see you reach the position of success you aspire for in every sphere.
It was definitely not the last time we met...but somehow it now feels the day ended too soon. Would cherish every bit of the movie, not just due to the fact that it was good...but of the instances I felt so good to hear that hearty laughter of yours.
Its not once, or twice but every time you were amused It just felt so good to be beside you. U wont imagine how much I long for the most coveted company I like to keep.

I'll miss this friend ..when I am apart ..but then I even know I got to look in my heart.. coz It maybe two...or two hundred miles...he knows how to change tears to smiles...!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey yaar,, once again you left me all spell-bound, but this time I am speechless tooo. It was one of the funnest days I've had and no doubt I'll cherish it for the rest of my life.
    As I had told you, I feel so Myself when I am with you. I literally had tears in my eyes after reading this.
    You make me feel so special.
    You know what, You re a treasure, and words are too small a parameter to tell you how much YOU and your friendship means to me. You ll find me standing beside you, always.. [whether you need me or not ;)], protecting you from all odds.
    Lots o' Love to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you simply make my day :-)
    keep smiling....

    ReplyDelete
  3. its really surreal to see this kind of friendship to blossom in todays world wen ur own flesh nd blood leave ur side.it feels really nice wen the two of u feel and share d same feelings of being each ones most prized precious gifts. its a very rare thing to find nowadays. may u always write so well nd continue to leave ppl spellbound with the enchanting gift u hve.

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright © Underkurrents