Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Journey called L.I.F.E

A journey called L.I.F.E


     A million dreams in our eyes we hold,
Aspiring to twinkle as stars of gold.


Life takes its turn in a different way
        And gets more testing with each passing day.

Confidence to stand and look up to face
       Determines our courage, persistence and pace.


With each passing day, as life unfolds
Truths unacquainted, realities untold.


That’s how it teaches, to stand on our feet
And to brave the cold and face the heat.


It’s not wrong to wish from those twinkling stars
The dreams they show in the midnight hours.


For life takes its time to shoot the gun
  Accept the challenge and face it with fun.


Its upto us, to see beyond the bend
Take a turn since it’s never the end.






1 comment:

  1. Trust me Vinni this is the best composition so far.. one of the finest, very practicle really life touching composition!! It was like echo of what I have been telling you but in a much better and very beautiful way.. Its your Self belief that is doing the magic here.. I know you don't really like this piece but trust me it will be a source of motivation for me and many others.

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright © Underkurrents