Thursday, March 20, 2008

EMBLAZONED ADIOS

EMBLAZONED ADIOS

Sitting beside this window pane,

I look down the memory lane.

Starting early one day from home,

To start the journey from seeds I’d sown.



Anxious, eager, excited yet puzzled,

With strangers around how much I snuggled.

But this was the land I was meant to stay,

Only contemplating, I had nothing to say.


But with everyday of something new,

Unknowingly though it started to sew.

The days were happy but sometimes hell,

Or was I the one and only rebel?


Exploring myself with this less known land,

Like the wanderer I had to stand.

The timid girl from a comfy zone,

Shared this life no longer alone.


Unexpected ways in which we all met,

Created a mould for our friendship to set.

Coming across through every bend,

We know this friendship would never end!

1 comment:

  1. Vinni
    Very nice poems!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Really very sweet!!!!!!
    keep going :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright © Underkurrents