Thursday, March 20, 2008

**WELCOME**

To start with, very initial attempts to write on public portals,but It was something I was always passionate about...just needed a little ignition. Well, posted here are some of the initial poems I've written. Would be nice to know your feedback.
I'm an electronics engineer and do spend my spare time reading and exploring what i can make of it. I love to analyze the writing styles and figures of speech used by people and writing as their medium of expression. I admire people with a good handwriting and endure to keep mine like one.
:)

1 comment:

  1. Great start, people do look forward to it and try but this really requires a great initiative as to write about yourself and others. Great job Vinodini. who says you are an engineer??? no you aren't you are a poetic engineer, we love playing games to relax ourselves, but you write such great and sweet poems, this fills everyone with so many thoughts and you really set an example " Pen is Stronger than Sword"......plzzzz keep going don't stop, small small drops makes an ocean.

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright © Underkurrents